After the meeting my father left me hands of Mrs. and she went back to Dar and promised to come back another time.
In the village, it took me a little time to adjust to circumstances that were as different from the Dar and I had to search for new friends to play with them because at home I was living in Me, Grandmother and my grandfather.
With 7 years old, I started the first class, as the father came to the school to address those issues and then returned again in Dar. A few months after the start of school, day 1 night was surprised by the arrival of my grandmother to my room. At that time I was just lying in bed, but sleep had been in for some time.
I was surprised to see just entered my room without me to put him on the door, and after a moment he woke me up and told me that there are parts he wants us to go at that time. I was terrified to ask tumuamshe grandfather grandmother to us to go with him mana was very night. Kumuamsha denied my grandmother grandfather and forced us to go it alone.
Are What will remain? Where his grandmother Esther wants to go to Esther the whole night? And why he does not want to go with his grandfather Esther? Do not miss the continuation of this story Exciting which I believe you will learn something about how God's power does the job.
About These widely lamented in front ad After that we go to the grandfather grandmother to strike, I had feared I should agree with him mana appear misconduct. Since I was accustomed to sleeping with my clothes winning, automatically I went door to open the door to let us go part that the bride wants us to go with all the turmoil.
Only Nilipoukaribia the door I heard the voice of Mrs. saying "Stop the open door". I had to stop and I looked at him. "Hatutapitia there, it left the door to move here" said Mrs. little harsh. Moved where he was standing by my grandmother, and I was shocked because I did gafla ever seen Mrs. being such. "It means grandmother is a witch or ???" I asked myself without getting an answer
Head was bound with red ribbon and unveiled Flani things just to know that I could not easily. Alipofahamu that I am troubled, Bibi began kunituliza that decrease fear no evil will happen.
Having come to him when she Bibi had undressed me I have been I wore at that time, and began kunivalisha red fabrics like how she was dressed him. All that time I did not know anything was going on, and the importance of the textile kunivalisha.
He finished kunivalisha as fabrics, opened the thing was like a gourd Flani this and future Flani oil ointment which completely lost my knowledge and find'm confident enough and I could only see what is happening there is very common.
Bibi took the shovel he had laid on the ground, and took his calabash. Akauweka the clothes on the floor, then sat on the sieve and command me to stay with him. Having nipakata, gafla Bibi did what I could understand it easily and I found the sieve is starting to rise up, you are heading for one of the corners of the room I had been asleep.
Gafla I found us out and Direct we started as the sky. It was my first time to witness the event as though at that time I was already'm confident enough after the ointment Mrs facial fat.
0 comments:
Post a Comment